Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis appears poised to drop off another planeload of migrants — this time near President Biden’s “summer White House” in Delaware.
A charter jet that DeSantis used to send migrants to Martha’s Vineyard, Mass., took off Tuesday morning from San Antonio, Texas, and was scheduled to make a stop in Crestview, Florida, before landing at the Delaware Coastal Airport, according to the founder of the Popular Information newsletter.
Migrant crisis moves North: Here’s what’s happening around the country as border states bus migrants around the US
- National Guard called into Martha’s Vineyard for 50 migrants
- Migrants dropped off on Kamala Harris’ DC doorstep dispute her ‘secure’ border claim: ‘We come in free, no problem’
- Flood of migrants helps lead to worst NYC shelter failure in more than decade
- DC now a ‘border town’ as mayor declares public emergency over bussed migrants
- Huge rise in border deaths from drowning, dehydration overwhelm Texas border town’s morgues
The tiny airport, outside Georgetown, Del., is less than 20 miles from Rehoboth Beach, where Biden and first lady Jill Biden bought a $2.7 million vacation home just blocks from the Atlantic Ocean in 2017.
Since Biden took office last year, the Department of Homeland Security has spent nearly $500,000 to install a security fence around the house, with construction set for next spring.
The post DeSantis apparently sending new plane of migrants to Biden’s summer home appeared first on New York Post.Last Update: Tue, 20 Sep 22 12:26:09